Membership Refund Policy
We do not offer refunds on membership. Membership is processed immediately and you are able to view our Shooting Journal as well as discounts and special offers from our vendor partners.
Merchandise Refund and Return Policy
To ensure that your returned merchandise is credited properly you must first contact AG & AG Customer Service to obtain a return authorization number. Packages without proper return authorization will not be accepted.
Please note that shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. All other returns must be approved by an A Girl & A Gun Women’s Shooting League representative and are subject to a $10 restocking fee per item.
Items returned will be refunded to the credit card used; if you paid by any other means, you will be issued a refund check or electronic payment for the purchase amount of the item, as it appears on your invoice, plus tax (if applied).
Damaged, Defective Items and/or Incorrect Orders
A Girl & A Gun Women’s Shooting League will accept returns within 15 days of receipt of your order on any items damaged during shipping, defective or incorrectly shipped, with the following exceptions:
- Any item that is postmarked and returned more than 16 days after delivery
- Any item that has obvious signs of use.
- Any item that has been opened (taken out of its plastic wrap).
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts.
Unwanted Items and/or Exchanges
To return an item for any reason it must be postmarked within 30 days of order receipt.
Contact Customer Service
- Send an email message to us via our Contact Us page.
- Put “Return authorization needed” on the subject line to help us process your request quickly. In the body of the email message specify your Order ID number, the reason for return, and list the item(s) you are returning. We will then provide a return authorization number via email (usually within 48 hours).
- Pack the item(s) that you are returning to us. Enclose a copy of your packing slip and wrap the package securely. Be sure to apply adequate postage to your package.
- Within 7 business days after we receive your package we will issue your credit. We will notify you via e-mail of the amount of your refund.
- All returns and billing questions must be resolved within 30 days of order receipt.
A Girl and A Gun Women’s Shooting League makes every attempt to ship orders within 48 hours of order placement for in stock items. There are, however, times when it may not be possible to ship your products within this time frame. Factors that may cause delay include, but are not limited to:
- Product Availability
- Inventory Levels
- Large Orders
If for any reason your order is delayed, we will contact you by email and/or phone to inform you of the delay. Unless otherwise noted in the product description, shipping rates are clearly included at checkout. Special arrangements can also be made for group order. Contact us by email to request a special shipment arrangement. All rates are subject to change without notice.