Virtual Girls Nights Out
Join us online for Girl’s Night Out! This is your chance to log in for firearms training straight from your home! Expand your knowledge, hone your pistol skills, and get motivated and inspired. We will be working out of the Shooting Journal, so you can follow along. Login for 90 minutes of sisterhood and fun! Here are the topics that will be covered:
- May 4: Learning Opportunities
- May 20: Ready Positions
- June 1: Being Adventurous
- June 10: Concealed Carry with Weber Tactical
- June 17: Mechanical Safeties and Decocking Levers
- July 6: Noteworthy
- July 15: Pistol Malfunctions
- July 22: Competition Holsters with Weber Tactical
- August 3: Being Determined
- August 19: Target Transitions
- Sept 7: Adapting for Life
- Sept 16: Strong Hand Shooting
- October 5: Generosity
- October 21: Support Hand Shooting
- Nov 2: Taking Care of Yourself
- Nov 11: Suicide Prevention with Hold My Guns
- Nov 18: Drawing from a Holster
- Dec 7: Exploring What Is Necessary
- Dec 16: Movement
Livestream will occur from 6pm – 7:30pm Central Time, per the published schedule, above. After the GNO concludes, commenting on the video will be disabled; however, the presentation will be available for one additional week for members to view at your leisure.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the cost to attend an AG & AG Virtual GNO?
A: The events are free to attend.
Q: Is membership required to attend an AG & AG Virtual GNO?
A: Yes, participants must be members of A Girl & A Gun. Membership will be authenticated before entering the Facebook group.
Q: Why are Virtual GNOs being hosted on Facebook?
A: A vast majority of our members are familiar with the functionality and ease of Facebook groups.
Q: Can I participate if I don’t do social media?
A: If you would like to attend and do not have a Facebook account, you can create one for free. Facebook is accessible through any Internet browser; you do not need to install any apps on your computer or mobile device. If you have previously avoided Facebook due to privacy concerns, you can create an anonymous Gmail address and use it to create your Facebook profile with a pseudonym. Please let us know your pseudonym, so that we can authenticate your membership and give you access to the group.
Q: Are the presentations available longer than one week?
A: Presentations may become available later for a fee.
Q: What are the rules of attending?
A: All terms, rules, and guidelines apply per the A Girl & A Gun Virtual Training Terms of Service. Whether your training is self-guided or via video, you are solely responsible for the safety of yourself, your equipment, and your space.