Through AG & AG’s network of caring and qualified instructors, events and clinics, and training opportunities, members are able to:
- Learn the safe use of a firearm in a fun, girl-friendly atmosphere!
- Avoid the most common mistakes that women shooters make.
- Promote through marksman programs to measure your improvement.
- Explore scenarios to improve conceal carry and competition skills.
- Get out of the house, try new challenges, and make new friends.
- Practice your skills so that you are prepared to respond to a threat.
Become a member of the fastest growing women’s shooting club in the nation and receive:
- Chances to win in our quarterly Member Appreciation Giveaways
- Informative emails with weekly training tips on Tuesdays and industry news on Fridays
- Our innovative Shooting Journal designed specifically for women
- Shopping discounts from over 100 Vendor Partners
- $5 off all AG & AG apparel and hats
- Discounts on range fees (where applicable)
- Access to our National Conference
- Ability to attend our regional Girl’s Getaways
- Entry into the Quarterly Match
- Fitness encouragement through the Push-Up Challenge
- Squadding with other ladies at major matches through our Competitive Edge Program
- Printable booklets, The Four Rules by Kathy Jackson and Basic Pistol Skills by Lynn Givens
- Personalized AG & AG designer name tag when you first become a member
- Official membership card when you join, and an updated card when you renew
- Swag and goodies in your new member packet, renewal packet, and all National events hosted by HQ!
Join our sisterhood and become a member today!