A Girl & A Gun Book Club
Jump into books that you might not otherwise read and expand your window to the world by discussing important topics with women from around the country!
The AG & AG Book Club gives you the chance to expand your literary tastes, gain knowledge from authors and others, and dive deeper into topics about self defense, mindset, safety, violence, and strength.
Providing opportunities for intellectual growth is another example of how AG & AG is living the motto that “It’s More Than Shooting!”
Group DiscussionMembers can instantly join our discussion group and submit comments to the authors. Please log in to check your status or join today! If you are logged in with an active membership and are unable to see the download links, hit F5 on your keyboard (or cmd+R on a Mac) to refresh the page.
- August 2020 (Determined): The Gift of Fear by Gavin de Becker (book review)
- September 2020 (Adaptable): Left of Bang by Patrick Van Horne (book review)
- October 2020 (Generous): More Guns Less Crime by John Lott
- November 2020 (Unselfish): The Cornered Cat by Kathy Jackson
- December 2020 (Necessary): Violence of Mind by Varg Freeborn
- January 2021 (Accepting): Games People Play by Eric Berne
- February 2021 (Gracious): DryFire Reloaded by Ben Stoeger
- March 2021 (Impactful): Why Meadow Died by Andrew Pollack