AG & AG Sniper School • September 2022
Snipercraft requires the development of marksmanship skills to a high degree of perfection. A sniper is trained in science, yet the range is a blank canvas on which she can simultaneously utilize tools, training, and creativity to create music on steel targets. The AG & AG Sniper School is your opportunity to combine science and art for long-distance target engagement!
Riflecraft + Fieldcraft
Sept 5-10, 2022
- Attend both the Riflecraft and Fieldcraft sessions!
10% discount applied at checkout
- Spend a week at the beautiful Cameo Precision Range behind your rifle, where you’ll be introduced to the skillsets of both sessions.
- Experience the swirling winds coming off of the mountains, mixing with the wind coming up from the trenches, which makes reading wind extremely difficult.
- Engage and advance on targets at a mile and beyond — out to 2,003 yards!
- Thrive in this exclusive women’s event with Robyn Sandoval & Julianna Crowder in attendance!
- Gain a solid introduction to snipercraft and want to go home and sew your ghillie suit for the next adventure!
Sept 5-7, 2022
- Rifle Marksmanship
- Scope Manipulation
- DOPE and Data Gathering
- Internal and External Ballistics
- Target Detection
- Range Estimation
- Environmental Conditions
- Target Transitions
- Wind Reading and Corrections
- Weapons Maintenance
Sept 8-10, 2022
- Alternate Shooting Positions
- Terrain Utilization
- Body Positioning
- Gear Management
- Angular Target Cosines
- Moving Target Speed and Holds
- Route Navigation
- Basic Camouflage Concepts
- Basics of Concealed Movement
- Intro to Sniper Tactics
Prerequisite: Riflecraft Session or Defenders LRP 1
You will enjoy knowledgeable classroom discussions, achieve zero, record DOPE, and quickly engage long-distance targets. This is not a bench-rest shooting class; this is a field conditions class and students must be prepared for challenging physical conditions. Dress appropriately for the terrain and changing weather conditions.
Each session includes:
Loaner Rifle, if needed
Breakfast & Lunches
Swag & Gifts
Ammo packages will be announced soon (if available, ammo will be approximately $500 per session).
Students are responsible for their own transportation and housing.
- Eye and ear protection
- Writing utensil and notebook
- Rifle bipod/rest
- Sand sock/rear support
- Shooting mat
- Snacks and water
- Bug spray / repellant
- Weather appropriate clothing
Optional Items: Scientific calculator (Texas Instruments TI-30 or similar), Anemometer / Kestrel / Barometer,
Spotting scope / binoculars, Laser range finder, Infrared thermometer (Mechanic’s type), Folding chair
Thank you to the following supporters for providing funds and/or donations to make this event possible:
Cancellations and Refunds
Life happens and sometimes last-minute situations arise that can prevent you from attending. Unfortunately we will be unable to provide refunds as time goes on and our vendors and service providers have been paid. Therefore, a $50 administrative fee will be charged for any cancellation. After 7/31/2022, there will be no refunds for class registration fees or event-related items if you discover that you are unable to attend. Registrations may be transferred to another participant, and we will be happy to help you try to find someone who may want to pay you for your spot.