National Conference • April 27 – April 30, 2023
Join us in the beautiful Rocky Mountains for the EVENT OF THE YEAR! This is your chance to gather with more than 500 other AG & AG members from around the country! Attend training sessions with top instructors, get motivated by speakers, and meet innovative vendors and sponsors. Come and join us for a weekend full of women shooters looking to do three simple things: LIVE, LOVE, SHOOT! Here are just some of the many topics covered:
- Competitive Shooting Sports
- Concealed Carry & Personal Defense
- Personal Safety Strategies
- Beginner to Advanced Courses
- Second Amendment Rights
- Live-Fire Instruction
- Simulated Training
- Hands-On “How To” Clinics
- Product Demonstrations
- Vendor Retail Village
General Registration opens 9/1. All active A Girl & A Gun members will receive an email with links to purchase tickets.
The $400 cost gives you 6-12 training sessions, low instructor:student ratio, swag bags and random gun giveaway drawings, provided lunches on training days, and fun and friendship to last a lifetime! There is a $100 add-on for Early Bird Lecture Day, a fantastic lineup of speakers on the Wednesday prior.
When the Conference is sold out, you can add your name to the Waiting List to be notified of available tickets:
What You Can Expect
Training sessions include live-fire instruction at the range in pistol, rifle, & shotgun. Simulated training sessions cover everything from the basics of firearms safety and marksmanship as well as sessions to teach you how to effectively use gear and equipment for personal defense and/or shooting sports. PLUS, participants hear from speakers on relevant topics for women on education, recreation, and competition in today’s shooting world.
4/24/23: Heligunner Bonus Sessions (optional)
4/25/23: Facilitator/A-Team Reception (optional)
4/26/23: Early Bird Lecture Day (optional)
4/27/23: Registration Check-In/Gear Check, Range Demos, Retail Village, Conference Kick-Off, Announcements
4/28/23: Training Sessions 1 & 2
4/28/23: Training Sessions 3 & 4
4/30/23: Training Sessions 5 & 6, Farewell
Speakers & Instructors
- Aaron Jackson CZ-USA
- Adam Winch Instructor Spotlight, Defenders USA
- Aqil Qadir Citizens Safety Academy
- Anna Taylor Dene Adams
- Ashley Daley
- Austin Proulx Instructor Spotlight, Go Fast Concepts
- Beth Alcazar USCCA
- Brian Hill Spotlight, The Complete Combatant
- Brian McLaughlin Concealed Carry
- Brian Quick
- Chris Cypert Citizens Defense Research
- Chris Hill Thunderbolt Defense
- Craig McMichael Instructor Spotlight, CZ-USA
- Dan Brady Apache Solutions
- Dave Jenkins Rochester Personal Defense
- Dave Miller Instructor Spotlight, CZ-USA
- Diana Rathborne Rathborne Training
- Dianna Muller DC Project
- EJ Owens Legally Concealed
- Eric Lamberson Sensible Self Defense
- Ian Boehm Primary Arms
- Jennie Cruz USCCA
- Jim Delahanty Project Appleseed
- Jim Dexter Instructor Spotlight, Tactically Sound
- Jim Majoros Instructor Spotlight, Viktor’s Legacy
- John Farnam Defense Training International
- John Murphy Instructor Spotlight, FPF Training
- Jon & Sarah Hauptman Spotlight, PHLSTER Holsters
- Josh Crosby Instructor Spotlight, Texas Combat Systems
- Joshua White Instructor Spotlight, Aspen Defense Innovations
- Justin Peters USCCA
- Larry St. Clair Instructor Spotlight, Martial Way Legacy
- Leslie Rebescher U.S. Law Shield
- Lou Ann Hamblin Instructor Spotlight, LouKa Tactical
- Mark Suchy Instructor Spotlight, TeamOne Network
- Michelle Cerino Instructor Spotlight, FASTER Saves Lives
- Mike Hughes Next Level Training
- Mike Ox Instructor Spotlight, Dry Fire Cards
- Mike Treat Condition Orange Preparedness
- Nick Young Velox Training Group
- Paul Carlson Safety Solutions Academy
- Riley Bowman Shooting Performance
- Russell Anthon Instructor Spotlight, Defenders USA
- Ryan Muller Pro 3Gunner
- Sarah Albrecht Hold My Guns
- Shelley Hill Spotlight, The Complete Combatant
- Stephannie Weidner Active Self Protection
- Steve Moses Palisade Training Group
- Tatiana Whitlock TatianaWhitlock.com
- Tes Salb The Tactical Games
- Thunder Mountain Shootists SASS Club
- Tiffany Johnson Instructor Spotlight, Citizens Safety Academy
- Tim Kelly Apache Solutions
- Vallerie Kunz Cameo
- Vicki Farnam Instructor Spotlight
- Walt Proulx Cameo
- Willie Parent Instructor Spotlight, GLOCK Professional
THANK YOU is not enough for the staff that puts this all together! My love and respect for AG & AG is so strong. Events like this are so needed for us to continue to learn and grow in this sport and the quality of instruction that is put together is amazing. Job well done HQ for another year of greatness.
The sisterhood…the compassion and understanding of everyone. The instruction is outstanding. This is an amazing event at an amazing price. Thank you!!
I was blown away at the quality of instruction-maybe not everyone was a perfect instructor but overall it was really good. You just can’t beat that for the price.
Being a first timer, I was so impressed with the organizational skill of the coordinators for this conference – everything – and I mean everything for me went off without a hitch – it was all so purrfect in every way. I learned so much, I enjoyed myself, I got to meet new women who shoot, and shoot for a purpose… it was just FANTASTIC!
For me, it’s the education, the building of confidence, and the appreciation of the AG&AG organization. I always return home with a greater appreciation of my facilitator and with a deeper pride of being part of the league.
I can’t think of one BEST part of conference… this was one of the highlights of my life! Everything in all was outstanding! I was so amazed at the sisterhood and instant friendships. There was not one rude person in this group.
The best part of conference was getting to know so many great people and learning so much information that would most likely take years to learn, all in a 4 day time span at a great location with so many nice people. Thanks Julianna and Robyn for everything you do to give us the best experiences of our lives!
OH how can I even put it in words???? EVERYTHING WAS THE BEST! Truly not disappointed in anything. It was amazing, so much education. That old saying, “you don’t know what you don’t know until you know it” applied every step I took. Maybe in a couple of weeks I can come up with a BEST ~~~ I loved the demos, I love the camaraderie and meeting so, so many ladies, and I loved learning. Can we make it longer? LOL
I loved meeting you absolutely amazing gals, and the phenomenal instructors. Omg & AERIAL GUNNERY!!! Just everything was really great – but you gals and the instructors were the icing on the cake.
This was my first AG & AG Conference, so I didn’t know what to expect. My local chapter had dissolved several months before conference, but I had such a great experience. Such a welcoming group, top notch instructors. Already looking forward to next year!
There is nowhere else on Earth where someone could get the caliber of training that I received. My head is still boggled. I don’t know how you guys manage to make conference better and better every year, but God Bless both of you for all your hard work!
No where will you get the training, exposure and trigger time for the money as you do at this conference. Just an outstanding job!!! Great selection of door prizes!! Can’t recommend this conference enough!! Being in Oklahoma, we have to figure out a way to get more of our gals committed to coming. Thank you both and your team for all you do. I heard so many positive comments about the whole experience. Gear Check!! Checking in!! Liked the meals & shirt included in the price!
Our Annual AG & AG Training Conference is outside the city of Grand Junction, CO, at Cameo Shooting and Education Complex. All around you will enjoy breath-taking views of Colorado’s Western Slope.
About Grand Junction
Grand Junction is the seat of Mesa County, situated in what is known as Grand Valley that boasts a mild and enjoyable climate. We expect clear skies and temperatures in the 50s and 60s for Conference.
The area is Colorado’s fruit growing region that is famous for its wineries, breweries, and distilleries, with farm-to-table restaurants and culinary experiences. It is also the home of the Colorado National Monument, a National Park with breath-taking views and magnificent hiking, camping, rafting, and biking trails.
Perfect for a girls’ trip or family getaway before or after Conference!
Thank you to the following supporters for providing funds and/or donations to make this event possible:
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Once a year we bring all of our members together in one location. Here is your chance to put your brand name in front of them, in our conference photos, and on merchandise that they take home. Learn more about Sponsorship Opportunities.
Cancellations and Refunds
Life happens and sometimes last-minute situations arise that can prevent you from attending; however as time goes on, vendors and service providers have been paid. Therefore, a $50 administrative fee will be charged for any cancellation before 12/31/2022. Beginning 1/1/2023, 50% refunds will be issued. After 3/15/2023, there will be no refunds for event registration fees, bonus sessions, or event-related merchandise if you discover that you are unable to attend.
In order to ensure that each participant creates her training schedule in the order she registered, Conference tickets may not be transferred. Refunds will be applied per the policy, and then another member can purchase the available ticket.