Want to see your design on a shirt at the official A Girl & A Gun Store? Your challenge is to create a design that illustrates what A Girl & A Gun means to you. Up to three lucky members will win $250 credit towards an AG & AG event of their choice and have their designs printed and featured on the AG & AG website.
If you’ve got an awesome idea for a design for the next AG & AG shirt, hoodie, patch, sticker… submit it here!
- Deadline to enter: July 15, 2015 at 11:59a.m. EST.
- Attach submissions as high resolution (300dpi) PDF or JPEG files.
- All submissions must be under 8 MB.
- Please be prepared to submit the original drawing, Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop file in the case your artwork is chosen.
- The design must be your own original, unpublished work and must not include any third-party logos or copyrighted material; by entering the competition, you agree that your submission is your own work.
- Design should be one that appeals to the majority of the A Girl & A Gun community.
- Design may include line art, text, and photographs.
- Your design is for the front of the shirt and may encompass an area up to 10″ x 10″ (inches).
- Design may use a maximum of three colors.
Terms & Conditions:
- Content found on the internet rarely has the resolution needed for print, and it’s considered unlawful to use without permission.
- These designs must not contain copyrighted material and they cannot have previously won any awards.
- By submitting your design, you grant permission for your design to be used by A Girl & A Gun including, but not limited to, the A Girl & A Gun website, the A Girl & A Gun online store, and future marketing materials.
- The winning designs will become property of A Girl & A Gun.
- By submitting a design, you automatically A Girl & A Gun, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable license to use and publicly display the content.
- By participating, you agree to release, discharge and hold harmless A Girl & A Gun. from any and all liability, loss, damage or injury resulting from participation in this contest.