Level IIIA School Backpack Armor
$149.95 – $199.95
Protecting your children from danger is perhaps the most challenging thing we do as parents, especially while they are away at school or other activities.
When you can’t be there to protect them yourself, giving them a shield against those who would want to harm them is not only practical, but unfortunately, vital.
Designed to fit seamlessly into any backpack, this lightweight, and flexible soft panel will provide you and/or your loved ones with years of dependable service.
Every stitch of these panels is PROUDLY Made in the U.S.A
|Ships within 1-3 business days|
Connecticut shipping restrictions
No International Shipping Available
5 Year Warranty
Level IIIA Ballistic Backpack Panels
- Tested to meet the NIJ ballistic standards for Level IIIA
- Just .22″ thick
- Constructed of only the finest USA made Kevlar® and features a rugged 500 Denier CORDURA® outer shell
- TSA approved!
The 10″x12″, 11″x14″, or 11″x16.5″ are the most common and fit the widest range of bags.
How to measure for the right fit?
When fitting a panel to your bag, pick a panel that is at least 1″ smaller than the listed internal dimensions of your bag.
- 10″ x 12″ x .22″ – 1.12lbs
- 10″ x 15″ x .22″ – 1.40lbs
- 11″ x 14″ x .22″ – 1.45lbs
- 11″ x 16.5″ x .22″ – 1.76lbs
- Body armor is legal to own in all 50 states (but we can not ship it to the state of Connecticut).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.