Swab-Its Bore-Tips Cleaning Swabs are unique foam swabs give your gun barrel a good cleaning. Bore-Tips can be washed with soap and water and reused. The molded thread fits tightly and securely in to cleaning rods and can be removed and used again and again with no damage to the threads. Bore-Tips are available for several calibers.
The Swab-Its Bore-Tips Cleaning Swabs are unique foam swabs that are just the thing for giving your barrel a good cleaning. By utilizing a polyurathane foam molded over a polymer jag the Bore-Tips achieve a very tight fit in the bore. Additionally, Bore-Tips can be washed with soap and water and reused. The molded thread fits tightly and securely in to cleaning rods and can be removed and used again and again with no damage to the threads.
Bore-Tips are available for several calibers, and because they are foam and not cotton they leave no fuzz or fibers behind. Also, because the foam swab is sponge-like it absorbs solvent and lube with less mess and makes complete contact with bore when passing through which ensures a completely coated bore. These swabs offer the following advantages:
- • Superior to Cotton Swabs
- • Lint Free & Fiber Free
- • Solvent compatible
- • Foam heads that are gentle on delicate parts
- • Sturdy plastic handles that do not splinter and break like wooden sticks
- • No adhesives used in assembly
- • Heads from 1.7mm to 50mm and handles up to 2.5 meters
- • Brand new Gun Cleaning products: Bore-tips®, Gun-tips® and Bore-whips™ – The
- • Fast Patchless Way to Clean!
- • Made in the USA!
- • Use Swab-its® swabs to apply solvents, adhesives, sealants, paint, lubricants to your medical device components or to clean parts and equipment.
1. IMPORTANT: Before disassembly and cleaning, always check the chamber and barrel to make sure the gun is unloaded. Remove any clips or magazines.
2. Always use the proper size Swab-it for your gun. Refer to packaging..
3. CAUTION: Be sure the barrel is clear of obstructions before shooting. Never attempt to shoot an obstruction clear.
4. CAUTION: Do not use in a hot barrel (170°F or greater).
Attention: Do not use with ammonia-based solvents.
• Swab Material: Polyurethane Foam
• Jag Material: Polypropylene Plastic
• Thread: 8 x 32
• Proudly Made in the USA
Black: .22, 5.56mm, Blue: 9mm, .357, .380, Green: .45, Olive: .30, 7.62mm, Orange: .40, 10mm