Ladies Only Intro to 3-Gun
A Two-Day Comprehensive Course for the Beginning 3 Gunner
Out of stock
If you’re traveling from out of town, there is a discounted rate available at Comfort Inn, 16420 Allenby Dr., Marysville, OH 43040. Phone #937-644-0400. Group rate of $85/night + tax (6 king bed & 6 double bed rooms). Mention “Valkryie Training” when making reservations. You are responsible for your own accommodations and transportation.
When: September 16-17, 2017
Where: Richwood Gun & Game Club, 19200 Turner Road, Richwood, OH 43344
Cost: $225 per student for both days!! ($100 deposit required by 8/19 to reserve your spot – balance due by 9/1)
Day 1 – Part 1 (Classroom)
• Explanation of function, safe manipulation and use of all three firearms.
• Review and discussion of currently used rule sets of 3-Gun Nation and possible variations used by outlaw matches.
• Q&A session during lunch (included)
Day 1 – Part 2 (Range)
• Reinforce classroom instruction with hands-on activities to familiarize practicing actual safe handling and manipulation of each firearm.
• Demonstrate and practice commonly used transition methods when switching between firearms during a match stage.
Day 2 – Parts 1 & 2 (Range)
• Instructor-led approach through three stages of increasing difficulty using a “Crawl – Walk – Run” method allowing each student to build up their confidence and increase their skill set.
• Bring the student from a place of uncertainty to a level of proficiency where she feels capable of successfully competing in a full match.
• All instruction and range fees
• Lunch, snacks and beverages
• Printed workbooks and handouts
• Loaner firearms and gear
What students need to bring?
• Eye & ear protection
• Comfortable range clothes, sturdy shoes, a competition or tactical belt
• Personal firearms (if you have them)
• Ammunition (round count will be provided)
Tennille Chidester began shooting competitively in the USPSA ranks for nearly 25 years. She primarily enjoys 3-Gun, but also participates in several other shooting disciplines. She is an NRA Certified Instructor as well as a Utah Concealed Carry Instructor. During the day, Tennille enjoys working with 3-Gun Nation as the General Manager.
Jordan Blake is a proud Veteran of 12 years’ service with the Army. Her accomplishments include 3 military tours of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan during which she drove heavy engineer convoys, operated as a machine gunner and team leader for a convoy security company, and ran a civil-military operation interacting with Afghan school children and their families. She was also a firearms and deployment skills instructor. Additionally, Jordan led Diplomatic Security teams out of the Embassies in Baghdad and Kabul on two more assignments overseas. Today she is an avid competitive shooter, firearms instructor, supporter of the 2nd Amendment, and champion for her fellow Veterans.