From: $97.00 every 3 months
The 3GU MasterMind program brings the pros directly into your home. Enjoy exclusive interactive virtual training sessions with pro 3-gun shooters!
In this virtual training program, you will learn how to take your competition skills to the next level. Using the AG & AG Shooting Journal as a guide, Tina Martin-Nims will work with you to develop personalized strategies in order to set goals and achieve them. A 2-hour conference call once a month will keep you motivated and on your plan with professional support. Peers in the program will give you feedback, help you brainstorm new possibilities, and set up accountability structures that keep you focused and on track. You will be part of a community of supportive sisters who will encourage you to new heights!
You’ll find answers to questions such as:
- How do I use dry fire practice to set my par times?
- How do I determine my offset on close targets?
- How can I calculate the size of my group based off of yardage?
- How do I “embrace the suck!”?
Tina doesn’t hold anything back in this group. She gives you the personal insights and secrets she’s learned as a professional 3-gun competitor, firearms instructor, and AG & AG chapter facilitator. You’ll learn the tips and strategies she’s using to increase her scores at major matches year after year.
You’ll also get:
- Gear solutions to plan for all terrains and weather conditions
- Maintenance habits to ensure your firearms are in the best working order
- Accountability for real results
- Inspiration and encouragement, and so much more!
You’ll gain tremendous insights — the shortcuts and secret weapons to mastering what holds you back in a match. Your outlook and attitudes will improve. Your shooting skills will improve. You will feel like the bad ass you are!
What is 3GU?
3-Gun University is a unique program by A Girl & A Gun that provides training on all aspects of the 3-gun sport: pistol shooting, rifle shooting and optics, shotgun shooting and reloading, gear and equipment, and the gaming mindset and rules. Experienced and aspiring competitors learn the fundamental skills needed to be a successful 3-gun competitor. Participants are given insight to match preparation, stage strategies, and long-term participation in the sport.
Who Should Join this Program?
AG & AG members who:
- Are interested in learning 3-gun or wanting to improve their 3-gun skills
- Want time with an AG & AG instructor to ask questions
- Want to reach or exceed their shooting and/or personal goals
- Are ready to “embrace the suck” and take their shooting to the next level
- Are willing to try new strategies and make new friends
How Does It Work?
Each 3GU MasterMind session is a Zoom Webinar. Zoom is a video conferencing service that allows up to 100 people to join in on a call at a scheduled time. Before each session, you will be sent an email to register, and then you will receive a confirmation email containing specific information on how to join the webinar. The sessions within each month correspond to the Shooting Journal’s values, worksheets, and drills. Assignments and projects, along with accountability partnerships, will keep you on track on the days between sessions. You’ll be looking forward to the sessions for community, accountability, and ongoing inspiration!
Program Duration: 1-Year or 3-Month Subscription, with option to Renew and participate in the next MasterMind group.
Time Commitment: One 2-hour webinar session each month; 7pm Central Time.
Cancellations: After a MasterMind group has had its first webinar of the 90-day period, no refunds will be issued.