The league is successful in growing when other women step forward into leadership roles to form new chapters. To facilitate a chapter you must be:
- A woman. (Sorry, guys.)
- One or more Instructor Certifications from the following:
Additional certifications for IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer, or NRA Range Safety Officer are strongly encouraged. We also strongly encourage facilitators to be competitive shooters in IDPA, USPSA, and/or another league. A primary mission of AG & AG is to invite more women to participate in organized shooting sports.
If you are interested in facilitating a chapter but are not yet a certified instructor, we are more than happy to point you in the right direction to gain the knowledge and experience needed to lead a chapter: Become an NRA Instructor. If you have not yet passed your instructor course you may start Meet & Greets in your community, but there can be NO live fire until you are a certified instructor.
“If you would have told me that someday I’d be running a women’s shooting chapter I would have laughed in your face. Today I only wish I had found my true passion much sooner in life!” – Robin Keating
We are extremely proud of our leadership team and provide many benefits to them. All of our Chapter Facilitators receive:
- Facilitator Development Program Presented by Academy Sports + Outdoors
- 20% Commission for every chapter member
- National promotion and marketing opportunities
- Access to purchase professionally designed AG & AG printed materials, such as business cards and banners
- Membership management system to track new members and renewals
- Opportunity to subscribe to an AG & AG-branded email system to help you mass market and promote your events
- Online tools where you can update your range pages, photos, schedule, contact info, and more
- Discounts on AG & AG apparel and hats
- Discounts on training tools, gear, and more from our Vendor Partners
- Corporate account with Office Depot to save up to 80% at all stores and online
- Personalized AG & AG designer name tag
- Participation in a supportive, enthusiastic sisterhood!
To receive our New Facilitator Information Packet that further describes the our leadership program, please submit the form below (Step 1: Learn about us). Thank you for your interest in our organization!